WATCH MARCH 15-17, 2021 AND BEYOND
LIVE STREAM HOSTED BY
MKJ’s Marketing Summit is one of the premier events for owners, managers, and leaders in the death care profession. For the first time ever, you can join these sessions virtually, both livestreamed and recorded for later viewing. This virtual event will take place on MKJ’s Advance U platform, which raises the bar on any virtual presentation you’ve ever seen. Firms taking courses live on Advance U have remarked it’s so clear, it’s like watching network television! You can ask questions real-time or after on any of the material covered, and you can discuss with other live participants as you’re watching the sessions in the chat. Plus, you will receive a “Summit-in-a-Box” shipped directly so that you can participate fully in the event. Don’t miss the unique opportunity to hear marketing experts speak directly to the business issues you are facing now.
WHAT’S CHANGING DURING AND AFTER COVID-19?
As the public groans for a return to normalcy, the pandemic has made dramatic changes in lifestyles that even time will not overcome. The projected half-million COVID deaths combined with the depletion of household savings will create a very competitive environment for funeral homes. We understand the landscape of what the future holds for this industry. Let us help you focus on what’s important — and define what’s not. We will also share insights from research that can help you shape your future.
Some important topics we’ll cover:
- Elevating independent funeral homes’ competitive position against corporate firms.
- Cultivating at-need and pre-need leads through email marketing for funeral homes, cemeteries and cremation businesses.
- Expanding market share without sacrificing service, especially in multi-location businesses.
- Latest legal concerns in marketing — particularly livestreaming, obituaries, and e-commerce cremation.
- Increasing averages and improving communication with families using everything from virtual arrangements on Zoom to live chat on your website.
- New ways to train staff on improving phone skills, dress/grooming and advanced arranging.
- Attracting minimal cremation customers without cannibalizing full-service.
- Research results on what consumers are willing to pay for and how this affects pricing.
- New techniques for dealing with dissatisfied families, including teaching service recovery.
- New ideas for success in digital marketing.
WHEN THE COVID SURGE IS OVER, COMPETITION WILL BE FIERCER THAN EVER.
We know thinking too far ahead can be overwhelming when you still need to get through your day-to-day responsibilities. At MKJ’s 2021 Marketing Summit, you’ll learn how to create a practical plan for your firm — for this year, and the many that follow.
FEATURING NEW RESEARCH DATA FROM THE MKJ MARKETING EXPERTS
We’ll be presenting all new seminar material and leading insightful discussions.
Get Your Questions Answered by MKJ Marketing Experts
As part of the Marketing Summit, MKJ experts are willing to meet with you privately to answer your questions or discuss challenges you may be facing, at no additional charge.