Blogs and Content
Show Your Authority
and Raise Your Ranking
Blogging takes a lot of effort. Tending to your blog, and creating original content can be difficult and bothersome. But choosing not to blog can be extremely detrimental to your business. Luckily, with our help, blogging can be simple and stress free. Whether you would like us to manage your existing blog or design a new one for you, we can help you demonstrate your authority and professionalism every step of the way. And don’t forget about keyword optimization to help drive traffic to your website.
Blogging Topics Include:
Ethnic Traditions | Holidays | Merchandise
Funeral Etiquette | Preplanning | Grief Support
Green Burial | Cremation | Owner and/or Staff Features
See our clients’ blogs in action by clicking the buttons below:
Complete content planning and blogs written for your business.
- Tell us what topics you’d like to feature, or we’ll propose them to you from our local research and industry expertise
- Receive a content calendar in advance for your approval
- Content focuses on your specific business, market, and local culture
- Selected images complement copy, including editing photos you provide or embedding video
- Blogs are search optimized around keywords specifically chosen for search goals
- No work for you—we post the blogs and respond to comments
- If MKJ manages your social media, we will promote blogs on your channels to drive traffic
Access a content bank made for end-of-life businesses. With MKJ’s Blog Library, blogging can be stress free.
- Professionally written content from 500-2000 words, up to 4 blog posts per month
- Blogs are personalized to your business by us for branding and search
- Want to promote your blog on social media? Use our shareable copy and image suggestions to increase your reach
- Use MKJ’s Blog Library as your only content or supplement your own writing to be sure you always have a blog to post
- With a one-year subscription, receive 3 hours of coaching to use when you need help with blog technology, comments, or writing content yourself
À La Carte
Get the knowledge to build your blog from the ground up.
- Blog platform coding and set-up
- Blog design that matches your firm’s brand
- Content brainstorm – Get ideas on topics, images, and scheduling
- Search optimization – We’ll give keyword recommendations overall or review your posts before they go live
- Coaching hours and materials — Learn tips straight from the MKJ content team about everything from what content is best, headline selection, blog tags, and more
- When you’d like to do it yourself, we can teach you to create content that gets read