NEAR – FAR – WHEREVER YOU ARE
WE’LL MEET YOU THERE
JOIN LIVE OR VIRTUALLY
Here are just a few of the important topics we’ll cover:
- How do I attract minimal cremation customers without cannibalizing my full-service business?
- What does research say about what consumers are willing to pay for, and how will this affect my pricing?
- How do I make the most out of an acquisition?
- What are the new techniques for dealing with a dissatisfied family? And how do I teach my staff about service recovery?
- How do I promote my firm’s celebrant services?
- Are there any holes in my marketing plan?
- And many more — including crowdsourcing questions from you, the attendee.
EMAIL MARKETING IN FUNERAL SERVICE & CEMETERY SALES
How do you expand your market share while maintaining consistency — especially in a multi-location business?
EFFICIENCY & LEADERSHIP
As your funeral businesses grow, you need to be more efficient. But how do you grow your organization while simultaneously creating additional opportunities to mentor your less experienced team members?
FEATURING NEW RESEARCH DATA FROM THE MKJ MARKETING EXPERTS
We’ll be presenting all new seminar material and leading insightful discussions.
Get Your Questions Answered by MKJ Marketing Experts
As part of the Marketing Summit, MKJ experts are willing to meet with you privately to answer your questions or discuss challenges you may be facing, at no additional charge.
The Ritz-Carlton is a perennial favorite among longtime MKJ Summit attendees due to its phenomenal access to 3 miles of the Florida Gulf Coast beachfront, its world-class spa, and its unique restaurants. We’ve decided to return this year because of the resort’s recent top-to-bottom renovation. You won’t believe how amazing this flagship Ritz-Carlton resort is today — you’ll just have to see it for yourself!
Come early or stay late — ask us about how you can make the most of our drastically reduced Summit hotel rates.