March 15-17, 2021
JOIN VIRTUALLY OR IN PERSON
WHAT’S CHANGING DURING AND AFTER COVID-19?
As the public groans for a return to normalcy, the pandemic has made dramatic changes in lifestyles that even time will not overcome. The projected half-million COVID deaths combined with the depletion of household savings will create a very competitive environment for funeral homes. We understand the landscape of what the future holds for this industry. Let us help you focus on what’s important — and define what’s not. We will also share insights from research that can help you shape your future.
Some important topics we’ll cover:
- Elevating independent funeral homes’ competitive position against corporate firms.
- Cultivating at-need and pre-need leads through email marketing for funeral homes, cemeteries and cremation businesses.
- Expanding market share without sacrificing service, especially in multi-location businesses.
- Latest legal concerns in marketing — particularly livestreaming, obituaries, and e-commerce cremation.
- Increasing averages and improving communication with families using everything from virtual arrangements on Zoom to live chat on your website.
- New ways to train staff on improving phone skills, dress/grooming and advanced arranging.
- Attracting minimal cremation customers without cannibalizing full-service.
- Research results on what consumers are willing to pay for and how this affects pricing.
- New techniques for dealing with dissatisfied families, including teaching service recovery.
- New ideas for success in digital marketing.
WHEN THE COVID SURGE IS OVER, COMPETITION WILL BE FIERCER THAN EVER.
We know thinking too far ahead can be overwhelming when you still need to get through your day-to-day responsibilities. At MKJ’s 2021 Marketing Summit, you’ll learn how to create a practical plan for your firm — for this year, and the many that follow.
FEATURING NEW RESEARCH DATA FROM THE MKJ MARKETING EXPERTS
We’ll be presenting all new seminar material and leading insightful discussions.
Get Your Questions Answered by MKJ Marketing Experts
As part of the Marketing Summit, MKJ experts are willing to meet with you privately to answer your questions or discuss challenges you may be facing, at no additional charge.
The Ritz-Carlton is a perennial favorite among longtime MKJ Summit attendees due to its phenomenal access to 3 miles of the Florida Gulf Coast beachfront, its world-class spa, and its unique restaurants. We’ve decided to return this year because of the resort’s recent top-to-bottom renovation. You won’t believe how amazing this flagship Ritz-Carlton resort is today — you’ll just have to see it for yourself!
Come early or stay late — ask us about how you can make the most of our drastically reduced Summit hotel rates.